Transformation in business models towards sustainability has led to broadening of research beyond scientific performance impacting economy, policy making, fostering education, systemic changes contributing to societal and environmental challenges. CCCIR model embraces these changes by diversifying the academic policies leading to students getting involved in innovation harvesting for new product development. The startup culture is imbibed by supporting entrants at CCCIR with access to stat-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting edge technology and funding sources. CCCIRs association with leading organization across the globe executes collaborative research projects and offers consultancy services.
Imperative to discover and a transition to sustainable future require research into sustainability. CCCIR focusses on undertaking research into sustainability generating new insights and curiosity. With the expertise and future road maps into sustainability research work at CCCIR is focussed on SDG 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 14 and 15.
Major Activities at CCCIR
- Research & Development leading to Product Innovation
- Industrial Consultancy with focussed approach on product up cycling and technology indigenization
- Internationalization for global reach
- House of startup for accelerating student entrepreneurs (CHOSS)
- Advanced skill development through Career Acceleration Program (CAP)
- Funding access with Cambrian Angel Network (CAN)