We innovate and commercialize new products leading to entrepreneurship and business.
At CCCIR’s Product Innovation Centre, we emphasise on new product development under Make in India model and Atmanirbhar initiative. We innovate by finding new solutions and adopting existing technologies or by developing new technologies for solving existing problems or by up-cycling existing technologies meeting new applications. The talents of young graduates are especially harvested and guided towards product development mindset. Our major supporters in developing this eco-system for product innovation and intellectual property management are industry, research agencies and private entities through their problem statements and funding.
Project innovation at CCCIR is based on unique business model.
Phase 1: Industries provide us technology and existing products.
Phase 2: Students and staff members identify new applications for the products and up cycle the technology with innovation.
Reverse engineering, product process optimization, algorithm development for product upgradation and system integration are the primary activities carried out.
- Identify and prototype 100 products with technology innovation and product up-cycling
- Development of 20 products of high commercial value and incubate 10 startups with technology transfer model
- Secure IPR through 25 patents and technology dissemination through 50 journal publications
- Empower staff and students through the journey of entrepreneurship and building wealth
How we help:
We bring a customer-centric lens to the development of new offerings. As part of this service, we can:
- Understand customer needs — both met and unmet — from your own product offerings plus those of your competitors in order to identify new opportunities
- Uncover new product opportunities within markets, consumer segments and distribution channels
- Establish a process for seizing new product opportunities
- Explain the business case for developing a new product
- Develop and test new product concepts, including formats and pricing
- Project sales, profits and market penetration under a variety of scenarios
- Build go-to-market product launch plans
- Identify ways to commercialize the data you collect
- Identify other ancillary revenue strategies
- Retool product and service portfolios, including areas where existing products need to be repositioned or rationalized
- Assess the effectiveness of your product development process
- Look for opportunities to reduce development time and costs
- Create an innovation capability within your organization
- Reduced costs from fewer product failures
- Increased revenues from capturing new opportunities
- Greater internal credibility from a strong track record in new product development
- Faster time to market due to a more streamlined innovation and product development process
- Pilgrims health tracker
- Smart Mopping Machine
- Portable Weeding Machine
- Semi-automated lace defect detection unit for apparel industry
- Depth of anesthesia monitoring
- Automated bottle filling unit
- Battery refurbishment unit